Three chamber system used for accomplishment of outside construction elements which require thermal insulation: windfalls, shop windows, balcony windows and doors.
Three chamber construction improves system functionality and encourages investors to use Ponzio PT 60. The additional chamber causes higher stiffness, consequently great dimension of constructions can be accomplished in PT 60 system.
Characteristics of system:
- Precise relation to other Ponzio systems
- The possibility of facing window sashes (one plane outside)
- Fillings: 8-48 mm
- The possibility of using hi-tech two components EPDM gaskets with perfect thermal insulation. An aestetic appearance and an ease of assembly
- The possibility of bending profiles
- Many ways of accomplishment of corner connections: torsion, studding or kneading
|Aluminium profiles||EN AV-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3/ T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1|
|Fillings||Single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels|
|Surface finishing||Powder coating with polyester on chromate undercoater according to Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour at choice; anodized in colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, old gold, brown – according to Qualanoad standards, lacquered for colour imitated wood|
|Gaskets||Synthetic caoutchouc EPDM according to DIN7863 and standard according to DIN7715 E2|
|Connecting accessories||Corner joints, screws, tap bolts, washers made of aluminium or stainless or galvanized steel|
|Furniture||Renowned companies only: Fapim, Savio, Iseo, Cisa, Hautau, Geze, KFV, etc.|
|Permissions and quality certificates||Type tests according PN-EN 14351|